Senior Finance Co-worker
The Senior Finance
Co-worker assists and supports the Finance Department in ensuring proper
management of the organization’s financial resources in the areas of planning
and budgeting, actual and budget comparison, accounting, fund management, and,
external financial audit. The position reviews, documents and establishes
effective accounting and operational controls in accordance with Philippine
laws and SOS-KDI documents and auditing standards, and, conducts internal
finance audit of the villages and its attached projects. He/she monitors the
annual budget of the National Office and the villages and assists in the proper
allocation of funds based on approved budgets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Checks, reviews, records and posts on a timely basis all financial transactions using NAVISION software and submits to the Finance Director all reports generated.
- Maintains systematic financial files each villages relative to NAVISION generated reports.
- Coordinates with the Village Bookkeepers to come up with accurate recording and bookkeeping.
- Conducts financial audits, verification, evaluation and analysis of data and accounts in the villages and attached facilities of SOS Children’s Villages Philippines.
- Coordinates with the external auditor and ensures audited Financial Statements and related documents required are delivered on or before the due date.
- Prepares accounting and financial reports on a regular basis.
- Processes Permits and Licenses required by the City Government and the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Prepares Variance Report of the National Office and Fund Development and Variance Summary.
- Coordinates with the assigned Villages in the budgeting process and encodes budget in NAVISION for approval of IO.
- Files CBR and other reports of assigned Villages and FD Official Receipts on a monthly basis
- A graduate of BS-Accountancy/ Certified Public Accountant
- Strong knowledge, with at least 2 to 3 years of general accounting experience.
- Good knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality and timeliness
- Ability to work in fast-paced team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1 Full-Time positions available
- Willing to work in Muntinlupa
- Knowledge/experience in any Accounting/Financial Software
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 2 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.