Donor Servicing Assistant
Responsible in keeping the committed givers stay in the organization through excellent donor service, cultivation and engagement programs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acknowledges and records all donors data acquired through the different Direct Marketing Campaign;
- Promptly responds to donors’ concerns and/or requests using the agreed business standards;
- Sends monthly official receipt to donors through email and provide hard copy when requested
- Makes timely reminders and follow ups to committed givers through phone call, email, text message and snail mail letters to achieve annual retention income targets;
- Initiates donor conversion, reactivation and upgrade activities to achieve annual conversion income targets;
- Regularly communicates with donors and provides them with relevant updates through phone call, email and text message;
- Diligently records every donor transaction or contact history on the donors’ database;
- Implements donor engagement activities to be more engaged like birthday greetings, Christmas gift giving, sending tokens and special events;
- Informs donor servicing head on urgent issue concerning critical sponsor concerns;
- Actively supports all vertical team's seasonal campaigns and appeals in coordination with Database Assistant;
- Regularly gathers important information about donors’ interests, preferences, contact details and feedbacks for donor demographics;
- Provides monthly accomplishment report and submits it to Donor Servicing Head; and
- Perform other tasks that, consistent with the job description, may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Communication, Brand Awareness, Rapport Building, Customer Service, Advocacy
- Preferably Less than 1year experience specialized in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent.
- Comfortable in interacting with people
- With work experience in sales is an advantage