WE ARE HIRING: SENIOR FINANCE CO-WORKER
POSITION: Senior Finance Co-worker
1. Checks, reviews, records and posts on a timely basis all financial transactions using NAVISION software and submits to the Finance Director all reports generated.
2. Maintains systematic financial files each villages relative to NAVISION generated reports.
3. Coordinates with the Village Bookkeepers to come up with accurate recording and bookkeeping.
4. Conducts financial audits, verification, evaluation and analysis of data and accounts in the villages and attached facilities of SOS Children’s Villages Philippines.
5. Coordinates with the external auditor and ensures audited Financial Statements and related documents required are delivered on or before the due date.
6. Prepares accounting and financial reports on a regular basis.
7. Processes Permits and Licenses required by the City Government and the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
8. Prepares Variance Report of the National Office and Fund Development and Variance Summary.
9. Coordinates with the assigned Villages in the budgeting process and encodes budget in NAVISION for approval of IO.
10. Files CBR and other reports of assigned Villages and FD Official Receipts on a monthly basis
• A graduate of BS Accountancy / Certified Public Accountant
• Has at least 2 to 3 years of general accounting experience.
• Good knowledge in general accounting procedures
• Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality and timeliness
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• 1 Full-time position available
• Willing to work in Muntinlupa
• Knowledge/experience in any Accounting/Financial Software
Be a part of the SOS Children’s Villages Family and help make a difference in these children’s lives.